l-i-t-t-l-e-f-l-o-w-e-r said: Hi!....how are you?
Hello! I’m fine, how are you doing love?
WHY DO I HATE MYSELF WHY AM I SUCH A FUCK UP WHY AM I SO LONELY WHY DOES NOBODY LOVE ME WHY AM I SO FAT WHY DO I FEEL LIKE KILLING MYSELF WHY DO I WANT TO JUMP OFF THE TALLEST BUILDING IN THE WORLD WHY DO I FEEL HATED WHY DO I CUT MYSELF WHY AM I HEARING VOICES WHY DO I SEE THINGS THAT ARENT THERE WHY DO I FEEL CRAZY WHY IS THE WORLD CRUMBLING AROUND ME WHY DO I PUT UP WALLS WHY DONT I LET PEOPLE GET CLOSE TO ME WHY AM I SO WORTHLESS WHY AM I SO UGLY WHY AM I SO STUPID WHY AM I SO GULLIBLE WHY DO I GET HURT WHY DO I HURT PEOPLE WHY DO I FEEL LIKE I CANT BE TRUSTED WHY DO I FEEL SO WORN OUT WHY AM I SO MISTREATED WHY DO GUYS ONLY USE ME WHY WAS I HATED BY MY FAMILY WHY WAS MY MOM NEVER THERE FOR ME WHY DO I FEEL SO DIFFERENT FROM MY FAMILY WHY DO I NEVER FIT IN WHY AM I DIFFERENT WHY DO I STAND OUT WHY AM I NOT HAPPY WHY DO I FEEL SO SAD WHY DONT I SLEEP WHY CANT I EAT NORMALLY WHY AM I OBSESSED WITH MY WEIGHT WHY DO I VOMIT MY FOOD WHY DO I HATE MYSELF SO GODDAMN MUCHR
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY
PLEASE TELL ME WHY IM CRAZY
TELL ME WHY I FEEL LIKE THIS
TELL ME WHY I STAY UP UNTIL FOUR IN THE MORNING
TELL ME WHY HE LEFT
TELL ME WHY IM BROKE
TELL ME WHY IM A L O N E.
I hate myself…
pills-and-porn said: Smile beautiful, I love you. You deserve to be happy :(
thank you… I don’t think I do but thank you. Stay strong darling
I can’t stop crying
OPEN YOUR EYES, WORLD!!!
This shit better work
HAH I REBLOGGED THIS LAST NIGHT AND LOOK WHAT I GOT FROM MY DAD TODAY OUT OF THE BLUE
what if we all got paper lolGUYS I REBLOGGED THIS LAST NIGHT AND I JUST GOT $150
I am not even kidding but I am reblogging this twice in a row because I just got $275.
When did he stop treating you like a princess?
Domestic violence and abuse can happen to anyone, but the vast majority of victims are young girls and women simply because they are “the weaker sex”.
Did you know:
- On average, 2 women a week are killed by a current or former male partner. This constitutes nearly 40% of all female homicide victims.
- 45% of women are abused/raped by current husbands or partners, 9% by former partners, and a further 29% of perpetrators were otherwise known to the victim. Only 17% are attacked by by strangers.
- 44% of victims of domestic violence are involved in more than one incident. A large number of women experience the same abuse every week.
- On average, a woman is assaulted 35 times before her first call to the police.
- 30% of domestic violence either starts or will intensify during pregnancy.
- In almost 75% of incidents, a child is present or in a room closeby.
THIS HAS GOT TO STOP. IT DOESN’T HAVE TO BE THIS WAY.
It’s time to show the world that we are not weak and we will simply not stand for this kind of ill treatment. Women should be treated as princesses, like Ariel and Cinderella, who never have to live in fear of their so-called Prince Charming.
It’s time to stand up. To speak out. To be heard.
Women’s domestic abuse/violence helplines (worlwide):
- Women’s Aid/National Domestic Violence Helpline: 0808 2000 247
- EB Women’s Aid: 0800 0852 654
- Refuge: 020 7395 7713
- Wales Domestic Abuse Helpline: 0808 80 10 800
- Women’s Aid Federation (Northern Ireland): 0800 917 1414
- National Centre for Domestic Violence: 0844 8044 999
- WDA Helpline: 0161 636 7525
- Rape Crisis support: 0808 802 9999
- Relate: 0300 100 1234
- Kiran Asian women’s aid: 020 8558 1986
- Independent Choices: 0161 636 7525
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-7233 or 1-800-787-3224
- DAHMW: 1-888-743-5754
- Safe Horizon for DA/V: 800.621.HOPE (4673)
- Safe Horizon for Rape: 212.227.3000
- Love Is Respect: 1-866-331-9474
- National Teen Dating abuse/violence:
866-331-9474 or 866-331-8453
- RAINN (Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network): 1-800-656-4673
- White Ribbon: 02 9045 8444
- National Sexual Assault/Family/Domestic hotline: 1800 737 732
- LifeLine: 13 11 14
- The Women’s Domestic Violence Crisis Service:
(03) 9322 3555 or STD Freecall 1800 015 188
- Sexual Assault Crisis Line: 1800 806 292
- Domestic Violence Victoria, AUS: 9921 0828
- DVConnect Womensline - Queensland: 1800 811 811
OTHER/MORE - some repeats:
- National Child Abuse Helpline: 1-800-422-4453
- National Domestic Violence Crisis Line: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233)
- National Domestic Violence Hotline (TDD): 1-800-787-32324
- Center for the Prevention of School Violence: 1-800-299-6504
- Child Abuse Helpline: 1-800-4-A-CHILD (1-800-422-4453)
- Domestic Violence Helpline: 1-800-548-2722
- Healing Woman Foundation (Abuse): 1-800-477-4111
- Child Abuse Hotline Support & Information: 1-800-792-5200
- Women’s Aid National Domestic Violence Helpline: (UK Only) 0345 023 468
- Sexual Abuse Centre: (UK Only) 0117 935 1707
- Sexual Assault Support (24/7, English & Spanish): 1-800-223-5001
- Domestic & Teen Dating Violence (English & Spanish): 1-800-992-2600
- Relationships Australia: 1300-364-277
- Criminal Law Advice Line: 020 7251 8887
Let’s put a stop to women’s domestic violence and abuse - FULL STOP.
If you’re being treated in a way you know isn’t right, pick up the phone and get help. And get out. IT IS NEVER TOO LATE FOR YOUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER. IT’S TIME TO CHANGE.
If in need of immediate help from abuse/violence, call the police (999/911 etc).
We’re in this together.
"When did he stop treating you like a princess?"/It doesn’t have to be this way - DISCLAIMER: I do not own these images. Courtesy of Saint Hoax.
FIND OUT MORE HERE.
REBLOG AND SPREAD THE WORD. NOW.
GET REBLOGGING PEOPLE.
please please reblog this.
I’m just so goddamn tired of living.
Anonymous said: You're amazing and wonderful and beautiful and life has so much to offer you please stay strong just keep breathing and eventually it'll get easier and the weight on your shoulders will become lighter each morning with the sunrise, there is hope and you've got to hold on
I really love people like you. Thank you darling.